Tuesday, July 26, 2011

How to become a SMIT


Hey there fellow SMITters....and if you aren't a SMIT then Thank You for stopping by!!! This is my first official blog....Not that I have ever had a problem talking about ANYTHING, but this is the first time I have blogged about my life.  If you don't know me....I just recently got married on April 9, 2011, and with that came 3 wonderful, precious step-babies.  Not exactly babies, but that's what I call them anyway =)...My 3 step-children have allowed me to find parts of me that I never even knew existed, and for that I am thankful...They have also allowed me to see things about myself that I do not like, and that is why I am officially a SMIT.  I have a lot of learning, and growing to do if I am ever gonna become a member of the 
club.  This transition from single, selfish, don't have anyone but myself to worry about Heather, to a SMIT has been a trying, scary, loving journey.  But I am hoping in blogging about it, I won't keep my frustrations, anxiety, anger, and best of all excitement all pent up inside!!! It is all inside and just bursting to be set free!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment