Friday, September 23, 2011

I'm putting that in my blog

Have you ever had those moments when you are like Holy Cow.....I wish someone else was here besides just me; to witness that???


Lately, I have laughed so hard at several things where I have looked directly at Philly and said can I put that in my blog???  And he immediately says NO!!!! But....and I tread carefully....because he reads my blog, and last night one of those times occurred where he told me I could not blog about this..........



But I have to because it was super funny to me!!! 

So if this story is not as funny to you as it was to me then I am sorry for wasting your time, but I laughed so hard and for a really long time....

We were sitting in Applebees and they played 80's music the whole time we were there.  Every so often I would ask who sings this song?  Phil would answer with I think so and so, or maybe it's so and so.  

I recently downloaded an app onto my phone that is called soundhound.  If you don't know who sings the song or the name of the song you can launch the soundhound app and it listens to the song for a few seconds and then identifies it for you.  So every time I asked the question, Phil would answer, and then I would check his answer with soundhound.

Here comes the funny part....

I asked him who was singing.....he said I don't know I think it's one of those teenie bopper bands that only had one hit and then we never heard from them again.....I said hmmmm....ok
I launched soundhound.......

Drum roll please......

Madonna :) 



Talk about a teenie bopper band that did nothing :) 

I know in the great scheme of things it's not really that funny, and it is definitely one of those things you have to have been there to 100 % appreciate, but it made me laugh uncontrollably......

Thanks for listening to my unimportant, not that funny, totally made me laugh, story!


No comments:

Post a Comment