Thursday, December 15, 2011

Christmas Crazy!!!!



We are 10 days away from Christmas and it is raging toward us with the power of a hurricane and the speed of a tsunami!!!! (OK...I may be a little OVER DRAMATIC!!!...HUSH PHILLY ;))
 The best part about it is....I CAN'T WAIT!!!! 

This Holiday Season has been full of wonderful experiences and amazing opportunities for me to see just how blessed I truly am!!!  Every time I turn around one of the kiddos is making me laugh with one of their silly comments about one thing or another and I love that my heart smiles when I think about how wonderful they all are!!! 
Speaking of how wonderful they all are... I cannot wait until they see what they got for Christmas!!! Philly and I have tried extremely hard to give them gifts they want this year for Christmas (I a little harder than Philly :) the one thing I can wait for is for Philly to see the credit card bill....lol.....Shhhhhhh!!!!!)  


Anyway back to the matter at hand!!!  I am so excited for Christmas this year as you can see because I have already said that once....or twice....or maybe even three times???!!!???? Ha Ha!!! 


The reason for this post is just to say I AM SO BLESSED....and I AM SO EXCITED about CHRISTMAS!!! I am the most excited about spending one of my absolute FAVORITE holidays with my precious, hilarious, wonderful, all mixed up, wouldn't trade them for anything in the world, BEAUTIFUL FAMILY!!!!

I hope you all have a wonderful holiday and continue to remember what this time of year is really all about!!!  It is the time for giving, the time for appreciating, and MOST IMPORTANTLY...the time for focusing on the TRUE REASON FOR THE SEASON; OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST!!!! 

I will leave you with a little humor.....talk to you soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment