Friday, January 20, 2012

I want to be a teacher when I grow up...

I haven't had very many funny stories to post on here.....well that's a lie....there have been a TON of funny things happening around the COSBY COMBINE, but Philly won't let me blog about them....they are pretty embarrassing....and definitely make for a good laugh....but I will respect his wishes and keep them a secret....SSSSHHHHHHHHHH :) 



(Image from www.constructionmarketingblog.org)

Yesterday I was taking Hailey home and we were chit chatting as usual...she asked me for the 97th time how long it was going to be until I was a teacher, I answered her the same answer as always......she pauses.....then her response really touched my heart....She looks at me and says....I want to be a teacher when I grow up too....



(Image from www.cambio.com)

Out of all the things in the world she could be.......she wants to be a teacher....now I know your life dreams and goals change as you get older.....and I know that when money actually starts to matter to my 8 year old step-baby she will more than likely want to be something else.....but for now....her life dream and my life dream are one and the same......to teach.....and that's enough for me......



(Image from www.aravindkrish.blogspot.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment