Thursday, March 1, 2012

I need votes :)

OK guys here goes, it has always been my dream to be a writer.  Not a writer that just writes little stuff, or blogs, but a real writer, like a write a book and it becomes a best seller kind of writer.  Hey, everyone is allowed to dream.  Here is where you come in.  I have started 3 different books, and I need to know which one would get the most readers.  I have placed the tabs on my blog to each one.  Please read them if you are interested and let me know which one you want more of!  Just post your vote on the facebook post of this blog post if that even makes sense lol.


Here I will break it down.

1.)  Read the first chapter of the three books, located on the tabs at the top of my blog.
2.)  Decide which one you will want to read more.
3.)  Give me your vote on facebook a.) either on the link on my page or b.) on the poll I set up.


Thanks Guys!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment