Wednesday, September 12, 2012

If I was a gunslinger from the Wild Wild West....

First things first...read about Belle Starr below....she is pretty impressive.....

Belle Starr
February 5, 1848 – February 3, 1889



Myra Maybelle Shirley was born in Carthage, Missouri. As a young lady, she attended the Carthage Female Academy where she excelled in all subjects and became an accomplished pianist. She grew up with Cole Younger and later befriended the James brothers. When the outlaws of the James-Younger gang needed to hide out, they often stayed at the Shirley family farm. It wasn’t long before Maybelle was introduced to a life of crime and earned the nickname “The Bandit Queen.” In 1866, Belle married Jim Reed, a former Confederate Army guerrilla. Jim Reed tried to live the honest life of a farmer, but when that didn’t pan out, he fell in with the Starrs, a Cherokee Indian family notorious for stealing horses. Along with his wife’s friends, the Jameses and Youngers, they planned and executed many daring heists. Jim was killed while trying to escape from the custody of a deputy sheriff who had arrested him for one such robbery. After the loss of her husband, Belle made her living organizing and planning robberies, as well as fencing stolen goods. When she was unable to bribe the law into looking the other way, she would seduce them to get what she wanted. She married Sam Starr in 1880, and two years later, both of them were convicted of stealing horses. They were released a year later and went right back into lawlessness. Belle was murdered on Feb. 3, 1889, two days before she was to turn 41. She was shot in the back while riding home from the general store. Her killer has never been identified.

Ok, now that you have read about Belle Star....I will begin with this....Philly and I went and saw the movie Lawless a couple of weekends ago...See below for info about Lawless...


Lawless is a 2012 biographical drama gangster film directed by John Hillcoat based on Matt Bondurant's 2008 novel The Wettest County in the World about his grandfather and great-uncles in Prohibition-era Franklin County, Virginia.[3][4] The novel was adapted into a screenplay by Nick Cave, and the film stars Shia LaBeouf, Tom Hardy, Gary Oldman, Mia Wasikowska, Jessica Chastain,Jason Clarke and Guy Pearce. The film competed for the Palme d'Or at the 2012 Cannes Film Festival.[5][6]

NOW......I will get to my point....I wish I was back in the wild wild west days...I have had so many people show up lately that are so infatuated with mine and my families life that I just laugh hysterically at how hilarious it all is...for whatever reason Philly and I are the focal point of a lot of hatred....hatred that makes absolutely no sense whatsoever....for example hatred based on our age difference....like that affects anyone but us....or hatred based on the fact that I don't want to have children of my own, but he has three.....HOW ARE OUR LIFE DECISIONS AFFECTING ANYONE BUT US??????  Wait for it....wait for it.....HELLO!!!!  THEY AREN'T.....that is why I wish I was a gunslinger from the wild wild west......I would be feared.....nobody would mess with me....nobody smart anyway.....and if they did....well I would take the law into my own hands.....A LAWLESS LIFE......I know it seems extreme.....I mean things can't really be that bad right???? Well you are right....things aren't bad at all....things are actually so wonderful with Philly and I and our little family...remember the lyrics from Taylor Swift's song "Ours"????  

Seems like there's always someone who disapproves
They'll judge it like they know about me and you
And the verdict comes from those with nothing else to do
The jury's out, but my choice is you
So don't you worry your pretty little mind
People throw rocks at things that shine
And life makes love look hard
The stakes are high, the water's rough, but this love is ours

That's right....Philly says we are the pretty little things referred to in this song...actually he means our life is AWESOME, and people are jealous so they want to try and point out our faults....I understand jealousy...I really do....I also understand how people can get caught up in jealousy and turn that jealousy into hate....the hate becomes and obsession, and there you have MISERY....all I have to say is I know my life rocks and Philly and I are awesome, but please pick a new target....your obsession is becoming a little annoying and at times downright pathetic.....so like I said...if I lived in the WILD WILD WEST....if the name Heather Cosby was merely whispered grown men would shake in their boots, and rattle in their saddles, because I would live a life of LAWLESSNESS!!! 

What do you think?  Do we at least look the part???


As always thanks for stopping by! 



No comments:

Post a Comment