Sunday, December 30, 2012

Holy Cow 2012, where did you go?

As I sit here and listen to the Cowboys play the Redskins, four teenage boys yell at either their Playstation 3 or their Xbox 360, Hailey listening to music on her brand new IPAD (A little much for a 9 year old, don't you think Santa?)  Anyway, back to what I was originally talking about.  Philly likes to say that I get very EASILY distracted....I like to say I am COLORFUL....

















(Image from http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/easily%20distracted)

Ok so as I am listening to the sounds of our new house becoming a home, I am thinking to myself, JUST WHERE IN THE HECK DID 2012 GO???  It feels like just yesterday I was celebrating NEW YEARS in Gatlinburg with my husband, but looking back that was a WHOLE year ago....

2013 snuck up on me....I can't believe we are already in 2013.....I am almost certain that when I was in elementary school when I thought of the year 2013 I just knew we were going to be in flying cars or living like the Jetsons....

(Image from www.artsandlifemag.com)

I don't even know if my step-babies even know who the Jetsons are.....sigh....the good ole cartoons.....see another COLORFUL interruption, or as Philly likes to put it...SQUIRREL!!!!

(Image from http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/doug-from-up)

I just want to say to everyone, it has been one heck of a year no matter how quickly or slowly it passed for you, and I hope 2013 is even more amazing!!!  Happy New Year Y'all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment