Sunday, February 24, 2013

It has been way too long!

Okay guys, I apologize, it has been way too long since I have written a blog post.  And now I am in the middle of watching the Daytona 500, writing lesson plans, taking my comps, completing my Livetext Portfolio, completing my Practicum, and planning dinner, and I decided why not add to the list and write a blog post????  Actually, I just needed a break from education for a little bit.  My mind was on overkill and I wasn't making any sense in my comp answers.  This was my solution.  Type about things that make you smile, without having to think too hard!!! 


(Image from http://plumbr.eu/blog/whats-your-overhead/thinking)

There has been a lot going on in my life lately, which is one of the reasons I haven't blogged in forever.  As you all know I am very VERY very close to having my Master's in Collaborative Education.  I began my internship in January, and I feel as if I haven't had a second to even think about anything else. 


I am thoroughly enjoying my internship, my students, and my cooperating teacher.  DPES has been a wonderful home for me for the last two months, and I am so surprised at how fast my internship is speeding through.  I completed my first full week of teaching all by myself last week, and now only 3 weeks left!!!  I can't wait until I have my very own classroom!!!!!






















(Image from http://www.winferguson.ca/eteachers.php?teacher=626&page=6959)

Philly leaves for Texas in two weeks which I am not excited about at all...I am going to miss him so much!!!  Things just won't be the same without him here....of course this will be the third Easter we won't be together and the second anniversary we will also be apart....I am totally against all of that!!!  Well, I am about to go back to writing lesson plans, comp answers, and practicum components...I will try to write more blog posts, if I can FIND the time!!!  Love you all!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment