Monday, April 15, 2013

Negative Nancies....

Negative Nancy, Debbie Downer, Jealous Judy....do you know someone that has one of these nicknames tagged onto them?  Do you know someone that no matter how insignificant the situation, they are freaking out about it? 
(Image from www.stephenwelton.com)
 
Remember in numerous posts before how I have told you that I am the overdramatic one of the Cosby Couple?  I am the one that freaks out a little too much?  Well, lately I have definitely been a Debbie Downer, or a Negative Nancy, and at times a little of both...someone very close to me pointed this out to me.  Not in hate, or criticism.  In help.  They wanted me to know that I was focusing a little too much on the things that just don't matter.
(Image from www.cardchronicle.com)
 
Yeah sometimes you have people in your life that downright suck.  These sucky people can be coworkers, they can be so called friends, heck sometimes they are even family, but that's ok.  I am realizing that now.  It's ok if people in your life suck, it's ok if people in your life aren't there for you when you think they should be, and it's ok if family sometimes chooses vanity and drama over blood and love.  It happens.  It happens to everyone.  Just accept their suckiness, know they won't be there when you need them, and move on. 
 
 
There will be friends and family that are there EVERY time you call, no matter the time of day, and no matter the situation.
 
(Image from www.tumbler.com)
 
So from this point on April 15, 2013 I am going to try my hardest to not be negative anymore.  Yes, I know there are going to be times when I still focus on things that I shouldn't, but hey what do I have to be upset about?  I have a loving husband, 3 great kids, almost about to begin a new career path, and a brand new home!  Life is good!!!
 
For all of you, take a look at your life.  It may look greener on the other side of the fence, but make sure you take a look at everything that is behind you.  Happy Monday Y'all!!!
 
(Image from www.elizpaige.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment