Monday, October 17, 2011

Imagination....

Last night the Cosby clan (Minus the child addicted to the PS2 = Tyler) was piled up in the living room watching Transformers 3.  Did I mention I love movie nights?

Anyway, Hailey Bug began drawing while watching the movie.  About half way through the movie she gave me the picture she had spent a very long time on.  It was precious, and very creative.  It never ceases to amaze me the amount of imagination our little Hailey Bug puts into just about everything she does or says.  There were several tiny pictures on this large piece of artwork she gave me.

Then when I had questions about certain pictures, the amount of imagination in every single answer blew me away.  I love watching her mind work!!! I am sharing this piece of artwork with you!!! I hope you enjoy it as much as I am every time I look at it hanging on my cubicle wall!!!

Have a wonderful Monday everyone!!!! (The Green Spikey picture is Hailey's Made Up Robot Hekder....remember we were watching Transformers.....Love it!!!)


1 comment:

  1. You beat me by day! I love my kids imaginations!! My scheduled blog for tomorrow is about what my kids did a week or so ago when they were grounded from the TV!

    ReplyDelete