Thursday, August 23, 2012

Things that make you go aaaaaaaaagh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Have you ever had one of those days when EVERYTHING makes you want to scream???? Yeah me too...

Today started out all well and dandy....at least for me....I had to take Hailey home this morning, and she popped right up out of the bed with no argument, we left the house on time, she was a chatter box the whole way there, and I even had time to stop for breakfast at Chick-Fil-A.

Now rewind back to about 5:45 am....the hubby's day didn't go so well....he decided to take two Alabama pictures to work with him today to hang in his office...he broke one of the frames on one trying to get it in his truck...Fail #1....he then forgot his ID card, which he has to have to do ANYTHING...so he had to come back home to get it....Fail #2......he forgot his sunglasses for the second day in a row....Fail #3......he was late for work......Fail #4.......

Now....the failures are starting to come my way.....I backed into a tree in our yard about two months ago, and we are just now getting the means to have it repaired...hello...new house under construction....equals BROKE....all the time.....so the insurance adjuster comes out today and gives me my estimate.....$611.00 after the deductible is taken out.....HELLO....the body shop already told us it would be over $1300.00 to have it fixed....Fail #1 for me......

I then happen to be on Facebook when Bronwyn Hanahan Art is giving away their daily deal.....FREE SHIPPING!!!! YES MA'AM....I'M ALL OVER THAT!!!! I commented first on the daily deal, so I win it....I was super pumped....maybe this day won't be so bad after all....I pay the invoice....See below the cute Halloween Decor I will soon receive!!!!


(Image from https://www.facebook.com/BronwynHanahanArt)

I am so pumped about getting this daily deal that I immediately sent Philly an email about how I actually got the daily deal with free shipping, and his response is...You are seriously going to pay $50.00 for that?.....uh.....well.....yeah....I don't know if it is the fact that I actually love all of her cute door decorations, or if I really just got caught up in the moment and wanted to win...either way this is a super cute Halloween decoration...whether it's worth $50.00 or not....I will let you all be the judge of that.....but....back to the matter at hand....the hubby was mad about the $50.00 that may or may not have been a waste of money......Fail #2 for me....

I am throwing this fail in short and sweet...just so you know why all of this is getting to me today....I started today....EPIC FAIL #3 for me.....Yuck....a week of torturing cramps that feel like a small family of leprechauns dancing in my uterus wearing steel toed boots that have metal cleats on them.....ugggghhhh I am getting even more depressed typing that....


Men will never know....
(Image from www.someecards.com

Oh and I forgot to put the chicken in the crock pot before I left this morning....I even laid it out last night so I wouldn't have to fight to get it out of the package this morning....Fail #4 for me.....

Oh one more....I just had to spend all morning on a conference call where I said a total of 5 words.....FAIL #5......

I hope you all have better Thursdays than mine and the hubby are having...

As always thanks for stopping by as I wined told you about living a normal every day life with normal every day problems...



No comments:

Post a Comment