Monday, October 22, 2012

Cape Cosby is almost here!!!!

Sorry it has been so long since my last post!!!  School, kids, house construction, and work keep a woman BUSY BUSY!!! 

Just about everyone I know has been on a countdown for the arrival of their new baby!!!  My news feed on Facebook has been blowing up with baby countdown clocks and newborn pictures!!! I am sure some hubby's have been fighting off baby fever from their wives because of it!!! Most of you all know that the only things blowing up my news feeds are pictures of my fur babies, and pictures and status updates about our new home!!!  The "due date" is just around the corner!!!  I spent ALL day cleaning in it yesterday!!! When I say all day, I literally mean about 7 hours cleaning floors, bathtubs, counters, cabinets, and windows!!! My arms were very tired!!!  I can only imagine how long it will take me to clean it when it is full of furniture, 3 kids, a husband, and two dogs!!!  

Today the painters are back at Cape Cosby finishing up the walls and trim!!!  Philly and I will be heading to the bank to sign some papers this afternoon, and they have told me that the construction of my DREAM HOME will have to be COMPLETE by October 31!!! That's right, only 9 days away!!!! It has been a long and winding road to completion, but every step closer lets me know that when my family and my fur babies are finally in our DREAM HOME it will all have been worth the wait!!!  I promise to post pics of the finished product!!!! 

As always, thanks for stopping by!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment